- What is Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment, Inc. (“the Company”)?
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment, Inc. is a growing media company building online video on-demand ("VOD") networks that provide video content for all screens. We also curate, produce and distribute long- and short-form video content that brings out the best of the human spirit, and distribute online content through our wholly-owned subsidiary, A Plus. We are aggressively growing our business through a combination of organic growth, licensing and distribution arrangements, acquisitions, and strategic relationships. We are also expanding our partnerships with sponsors, television networks and independent producers. Our subsidiary, Screen Media, is a leading global independent television and film distribution company that owns one of the largest independently owned television and film libraries. We also own Popcornflix®, a popular online advertiser-supported VOD ("AVOD") network and Pivotshare, a leading subscription-based VOD ("SVOD") platform. Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment is a subsidiary of Chicken Soup for the Soul, LLC.
- Where and when was the Company incorporated?
- The Company was incorporated in Delaware in 2016.
- Where is the Company’s corporate headquarters located?
- The Company’s headquarters is located in Cos Cob, Connecticut.
- When is the Company’s fiscal year-end?
- The Company’s fiscal year-end is December 31.
- When did the Company go public?
- The Company’s Class A common shares first began trading on the Nasdaq Global Market on August 18, 2017.
- On which exchange are the Company’s shares listed and what is the ticker symbol?
- The Company’s Class A shares are traded on the Nasdaq Global Market exchange under the symbol ‘CSSE’.
- How can I purchase shares in the Company?
- To purchase the Company’s Class A common shares, please contact a licensed stock broker or online brokerage service.
- Does the Company pay a dividend or have a Direct Stock Purchase Plan?
- The Company has never declared or paid any dividends on its Class A common shares and the Company does not expect to pay cash dividends on them in the foreseeable future. The Company does not offer a Direct Stock Purchase Plan.
- What is the CUSIP number for the Company’s Class A common shares?
- Who is the Company’s transfer agent and how do I contact them?
- Communication regarding transfer requirements, lost certificates, and change of address should be directed to:
Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company
17 Battery Place
New York, New York 10004
- Who is the Company’s independent auditor?
- The Company’s independent registered public accounting firm is Rosenfield & Company, PLLC.
- Where can I find the latest corporate news releases?
- The Company’s press releases can be viewed in the ‘News Releases’ section of the IR Home page.
- How can I sign up to receive the Company’s press releases and other company information?
- Please visit the ‘Email Alerts’ section to be added to the Company’s distribution list.
- How can I view documents the Company has filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC)?
- SEC filings can be accessed in the ‘SEC Filings’ section of the IR Home page or directly from the SEC at www.sec.gov.
- How can I obtain additional information or materials?
- Please contact Investor Relations: