- What is Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment, Inc. (“the Company”)?
- The Company is a fast-growing provider of positive and entertaining video content that brings out the best of the human spirit. The Company is aggressively growing its business through a combination of organic growth, licensing and distribution arrangements, acquisitions, and strategic relationships, and expanding its partnerships with sponsors, television networks and independent producers. The Company is making its video content available to consumers globally through television and online networks, including its online affiliate APlus.com. The Company is a subsidiary of Chicken Soup for the Soul, LLC.
- Where and when was the Company incorporated?
- The Company was incorporated in Delaware in 2016.
- Where is the Company’s corporate headquarters located?
- The Company’s headquarters is located in Cos Cob, Connecticut.
- When is the Company’s fiscal year-end?
- The Company’s fiscal year-end is December 31.
- When did the Company go public?
- The Company’s Class A common shares first began trading on the Nasdaq Global Market on August 18, 2017.
- On which exchange are the Company’s shares listed and what is the ticker symbol?
- The Company’s Class A shares are traded on the Nasdaq Global Market exchange under the symbol ‘CSSE’.
- How can I purchase shares in the Company?
- To purchase the Company’s Class A common shares, please contact a licensed stock broker or online brokerage service.
- Does the Company pay a dividend or have a Direct Stock Purchase Plan?
- The Company has never declared or paid any dividends on its Class A common shares and the Company does not expect to pay cash dividends on them in the foreseeable future. The Company does not offer a Direct Stock Purchase Plan.
- What is the CUSIP number for the Company’s Class A common shares?
- Who is the Company’s transfer agent and how do I contact them?
- Communication regarding transfer requirements, lost certificates, and change of address should be directed to:
Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company
17 Battery Place
New York, New York 10004
- Who is the Company’s independent auditor?
- The Company’s independent registered public accounting firm is Rosenfield & Company, PLLC.
- Where can I find the latest corporate news releases?
- The Company’s press releases can be viewed in the ‘News Releases’ section of the IR Home page.
- How can I sign up to receive the Company’s press releases and other company information?
- Please visit the ‘Email Alerts’ section to be added to the Company’s distribution list.
- How can I view documents the Company has filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC)?
- SEC filings can be accessed in the ‘SEC Filings’ section of the IR Home page or directly from the SEC at www.sec.gov.
- How can I obtain additional information or materials?
- Please contact Investor Relations: